MISE your rebate

Completing your annual self-assessment can be a daunting task, especially when you are looking to get back any tax money that you may have overpaid for the year. We at are experts in all tax-related things, so let us take on the stress so you can spend time getting on with the more enjoyable things in life. Our mission of making tax digital has motivated us to create the tools that can make your tax processes easier.

If you are looking for a Personal tax accountant in London, put your trust in us. We are committed to ensuring that you receive exactly what you are owed. We provide free access to your very own Smart Tracker and tax return calculator, giving you the tools to keep this process simple and cost-effective, year after year.

Rebates we are working on


Amount of available rebate obtained




LE claims process

Register and login to your free Smart Tracker

Once you have completed the quick and easy registration process, you are ready to access the ‘Claim now’ feature within your income tax calculator’s Smart Tracker dashboard.

Obtain HMRC authorisation code

For us to be able to complete your self-assessment and rebate on your behalf, we require an authorisation code from HMRC. As part of the registration process, we will automatically apply to HMRC and arrange the authorisation code which will be posted to you within 7 days of registration. As soon as you receive this, simply login to your Smart Tracker dashboard and enter the code into the ‘HMRC authorisation code’ box on the dashboard home screen.

Upload all of your income and expense evidence

You can now upload all of your income and expense evidence to your Smart Tracker. You can either log in with your computer and upload each document, or alternatively take photos on your mobile phone of each payslip/cis receipt/expense receipt, and simply upload them via your mobile phone straight to the dashboard.

Not all of your income is CIS? Not a problem, we will take all of your income into account and complete your tax return accordingly. Don’t worry if you don’t have all of your income and expense evidence, we will be contacting you anyway before we finalise your claim.

Get your REBATE!

We will submit your claim, obtain your rebate as quickly as possible, and transfer it directly to your chosen bank account.

Don't worry, if you prefer to complete your rebate over the phone without using our Smart Tracker, simply give us a call and one of the team will be more than happy to assist!


FEE structure

OUR Simple Fee Structure

We are known for our online income tax calculator which is an effective tool for getting an idea of the tax amount you need to pay. To complete your self-assessment tax return, we charge a flat fee of £349.00 for our standard service of a tax return accountant in London. What’s more, our fee is classed as an expense, so we add this to your other expenses before we submit your claim. We do not ask for payment upfront, simply deducting our fee from your rebate once received from HMRC. We then forward the rest of your rebate, to your chosen bank account.


Our reliable service.

HMRC claim submission within 72 hours from receipt of your application

Fast payout guaranteed (Subject to HMRC processing delays)

Expect your rebate within10-14 days

Standard fee £349.00


Our express service.

HMRC claim submission within 24 hours from receipt of your application

FASTER payout guaranteed (Subject to HMRC processing delays)

Expect your rebate within 7–10 days

+ £50.00 (Total fee £399.00)


Get your rebate SUPER FAST.

Same day HMRC submission from receipt of your application

FASTEST payout guaranteed

Get your rebate within 24 hours

+ £200.00 (Total fee £549.00)

We don't just do rebates


ING for a new Accountant?

General Annual return

Useful if you need to declare savings interest, pension income or a mixture of different incomes as an individual.


Rental Income

Perhaps you receive rental income or you have received a letter requesting you to disclose rental income.

Rental Declaration

Sole Traders

Ideal for those small businesses not running as limited companies/ partnerships etc.

On time

PAYE £100k+

Expert tax efficient assistance for all individuals who are required to complete a mandatory tax return due to earnings over £100k as an employee.

Tax Coding

Pension Tax Relief

High Rate Taxpayers needing to claim pension relief on your self-assessment for contributions made into a relief at source pension arrangement.


Penalty Appeals

Comprehensive ownership of appeal cases to waive current fines/penalties due to late or non-filing of annual return.


Making Tax Digital for Income Tax

Find out more about how we can support you with ensuring you comply with the

mandatory change coming into force in April 2026. We can help make this

transition easy, with the use of our

FREE Smart Tracker dashboard.


Highly experienced

Friendly service

Competitive Fees





What Is CIS and Who Benefits from It?

CIS stands for construction industry schemes created by the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for contractors and subcontractors to minimize tax evasion in the construction industry. The CIS tax scheme was introduced to prevent significant loss for the exchequer due to a consistent increase in the number of self-employed workers.

The CIS applies to all contractors and subcontractors, including the sole traders, partnerships, or companies working in the construction industry. So, if you are a contract worker in the construction industry, you can file for CIS tax return. Now the question arises how do you calculate your CIS tax returns? Well, you can check out the terms applicable for CIS tax returns and do the assessment yourself, or you can take the help of online websites that are making CIS self-assessment for tax returns convenient.

The availability of such websites makes the daunting task of calculating your annual CIS tax rebate easier. It enables you to get back the tax money you overpaid for the year. Visit their website to get all the details you need.

Other businesses eligible for CIS are local authorities, housing associations, and property developers spending £1 million or more, each year for three years. CIS covers all construction jobs except some specific jobs, including architecture and surveying, scaffolding hire, carpet fitting, delivering materials, and working on construction site on a non-construction related job, for instance, canteen supervisor.

How to know if CIS applies to you as a contractor?

You will have to register with CIS if any of the following applies to you:

  • You pay subcontractors and construction workers.
  • Your business doesn’t fall under the category of construction work, but your annual spend on construction amounts to more than £1 million.

As a contractor, you will need to register with CIS before hiring your first subcontractor. You also need to check with HMRC if the subcontractor you are considering hiring for your construction project is also registered with CIS. You will need to deduct some amount from the subcontractor’s payment that goes to HMRC, which counts as the tax and national insurance bill. As a contractor, you will need to file monthly returns and keep all the CIS records.

CIS Terms If You Are a Subcontractor

You should register with the CIS if either you are a self-employed construction worker or the owner of a limited company. Your contractor will be deducting 20% from your payment as a part of CIS to give to HMRC. These deductions will be included under your tax and national insurance bill. If you do not register with the CIS, your contractor will be deducting 30% from the amount you are being paid for the construction work.


If you have registered with CIS, it assures you will get a regular income as a self-employed construction worker. Since the deductions that the contractor made from your payment as taxes go to your tax and national bill insurance, your taxes are clear, and your job is being covered under it, which has its benefits.

Aug 05, 2022
Added By : Admin

The Best Guide to Self-Assessment Tax

Everyone has to pay tax on their income. There are several ways in which the tax is collected by the government including advance tax, tax deducted at source, and more. Self-assessment tax is also a way of collecting income tax by the government. For the return filing process to be complete, it is vital to pay the taxes due in full. In case, that is not paid, the return process won’t be considered valid and this results in consequences such as interest on the amount that was supposed to be paid to the government. 

Self-assessment tax is the balance tax that an assessee needs to pay on the income that has been assessed. Paying the self-assessment tax might seem daunting. However, if you are prepared and understand what you have asked for, it is much more simple than it looks.

Why should I pay self-assessment tax?

It is a tax that is paid by the assessee when their tax liability is greater than the amount of advance tax, tax deducted at source, or anything else. There can be several reasons behind it such as additional income during the year, deduction of tax at a lower rate as compared to the slab rate applied to the assessee, and more. This results in an increase in tax liability which increases the tax outflow of the assessee.

Keep in mind that there is no exact date for payment and the tax needs to be paid in order to successfully file the income tax return. If the assessee files their return without paying the self-assessment tax, the same will be considered an invalid return. Therefore, to save the interest payable on tax and avoid non-compliance with tax laws, it is advised to pay tax on time.

As you can guess by the name, self-assessment tax needs to be computed and paid by the taxpayer all by themselves. The same needs to be deposited with the government before the return filing. You can also get the help of experts to calculate the most accurate self-assessment tax.

Payment of self-assessment tax

You can effortlessly pay simple self-assessment tax. If you have never submitted it before, you’ll need to register for self-assessment first. There are a couple of ways to register if you are self-employed, not self-employed but you need to declare income, or if you are in a partnership.

When you register, you’ll get a Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR). Make sure to follow the instructions in the message containing the UTR.  It is advised to make sure you can access your Gateway account before you try to submit your self-assessment as this saves time in case you can’t log in.

Self-assessment tax return deadline

You have to submit tax returns for tax years and not for calendar years. Furthermore, you can do this in arrears. For example, for the tax year 2022-23– starting from 6 April 2022 and ending on 5 April 2023– you need to:

  • Register for Self Assessment by 5 October 2023 in case you have never submitted a return before
  • Submit the return by 31 October 2023 in case you are filing a paper tax return
  • Submit the return by 31 January 2024 in case you are filing online
  • Make sure to pay the tax you owe by midnight 31 January 2024.

If you fail to meet these deadlines, you’ll be charged a penalty fee and interest on late payments.

If you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to let the experts help you.f

Sep 13, 2022
Added By : Admin

Behind Every Profitable Business, There Is A Talented Accountant

Self-assessment is one of the most important features of running a business. If you are using the mysimplytax Smart Tracker dashboard, you will find it super easy to get yourself organised and keep all of your income and expenses receipts safe, ready for your next tax return. We offer a free to access, simple to use, smart tracker dashboard which encourages you to keep all of your receipts in one place, simply uploading and submitting at the end of each tax year. We offer self-assessment, VAT returns and we are specialist in CIS rebates. Always on hand to assist, speak to one of our experts today and see how we can help keep the tax process simple for you moving forward.

Jul 28, 2023
Added By : Admin